Our Data product lineup consist of two Data Science programs: Data Analyst and Data Science.
The two programs share a functional core, both in terms of curriculum and operational perspective: the content is modular and partly shared, and student support is carried out by the same Guidance and Employment teams.
Our underlying promise — come learn with us, then you'll get a job in the industry — is highly dependent on this functional core. To make sure we're keeping up with an ever-changing industry and scaling challenges, we're looking for a new Lead to join our team, someone who will oversee everything that ensures our Data programs deliver our students great outcomes.
The core product team owns student results across the programs, including:
- Job/Market fit: is our graduate in demand in current job market?
- How well does the program's curriculum address identified employer needs?
- Do students actually end up having all necessary traits designed in curriculum?
- Learning outcomes delivery: how effectively do students acquire and retain knowledge & skills?
- Operational excellence: do established parts of the program perform well? Are students satisfied? Do we have any operational bottlenecks that affect student experience?
- Continuous improvement: what existing parts of the program could be improved? What opportunities for optimisation and to deliver more value we are not taking advantage of?
- Mission delivery: does our product deliver the impact we set out to deliver, and what does it take to get there?
- Student angle: do we provide the necessary impact for students to actually land their first job and successfully kick off their chosen career? Does that bring graduates economic independence and agency to contribute to a better world?
- Industry angle: given the current Data Science job market situation, how much do we contribute to the influx of new talent? Are they capable of meeting industry demand, and increasing the global impact of this industry?